Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Writing Spirit

My writing spirit has captured me again.

I just want to write stuffs right now though I really cannot think of any idea. I just want to type words that are forming inside my mind.

We are going to church today. Last week we were not able to for my mom and my sister had their bouts of diarrhea. So I also got lazy and yes, I did not go to church which of course was not a good thing to do. That's why I felt quite empty this week that passed. Now, may this day become a blessing for we are going there as a family.

I already gave up my own church. That used to be the family's church but because of some major changes in our lives before, we just opted to go to a nearer church. Since my brothers and sister practically grew up in their church there in QC, they still attend there albeit the far distance. Anyway,we already have the MRT and on Sundays, traffic jams are minimal.

I am now also attending that church. I also attended it before but I went back to my old one. Still, changes happened so I just went with my family. Besides, I guess this is the better way for me to do for I get to be with them and somehow bond with them. On weekdays, I almost "live" my own life already so Sundays are for and with my folks and younger dudes. Besides, I enjoy it a lot.

I also get to visit the place we used to live in. It is not really the location per se, but near to it. Thing is, I do not get to be so attached to this place where I am now for I have somewhere I could always look forward and go back to.I do not get lost, I keep this vision that someday I will be walking those streets and avenues again.

Anyway, I guess I have to give this writing spirit a halt now. I am still preparing myself and I am to fix the things I will bring.Later on, I may have lots of things to share with you. Things I will see, feel and experience. I just cannot let this surging writing adrenalin be suppressed. To keep my train of thoughts moving and words free flowing...

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment